Have you ever asked yourself… were we actually created for something bigger than ourselves? Why were we created at all? What if there’s more?
We believe your life exists for a purpose. To love God with your whole heart, undivided. This Labor Day weekend join thousands of young adults from across the world as we come together unified under one name – the name of Jesus. Together at Awaken Conference 2021, we will give Him our Undivided Hearts.
Maybe you’re wondering, what will Awaken really be like? Imagine The Porch… but turned up to 100. Low-key, we’re throwing the biggest party that Watermark has ever seen. And beyond the party, we’ll also equip you, encourage you, and give you the resources you need to live out the true mission of the Church as Jesus has always intended it. You’ll go home prepared to live this mission in your city, at your local church, and with your friends like you’ve always wanted to.
We can assure you that you don’t want to miss this conference for young adults hosted by The Porch at Watermark.
If you have questions, we’ve got you covered. See the FAQs below for more.
speakers + artists
Saturday, September 4
4:00 PM - 11:45 PM
Sunday, September 5
9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Monday, September 6
9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
hotels + venue
Watermark Community Church
7540 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX 75251
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get updates on Awaken 2022 straight to your inbox by signing up for our email list.
Awaken is being hosted by Watermark Community Church – the home of the Porch. Head to Watermark and we'll show you where you can park upon arrival.
- Address: 7540 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX 75251
- Parking: All parking is free, and volunteers will be onsite to direct you. Parking is available in multiple surface lots on our campus, in the parking garages, and along Park Central Drive.
- Rideshare: If a rideshare service is more your thing, your driver can enter the drop-off lane from LBJ Freeway.
- Time: Check In begins at 4:00 PM and the Auditorium doors open at 6:30 PM.
- Location: Once you're here, head to the entrance under the sky bridge.
- Hint: Look for the big hearts on the building windows and we’ll direct you from there! You can't miss them.
- Ticket: At check in we’ll ask you for the QR code we sent you in your registration email. Can’t find that email? Don’t sweat. Head to the check in desks and our team will help you.
- Group Tickets: If you bought your ticket as part of a group, keep your eyes out for the group check-in desk. That will be your spot.
Meals, water, and coffee will be available to purchase on site throughout the weekend. Score.
For lunch and dinner on Sunday, we have a ton of options up our sleeves. Grab a meal ticket when you arrive on Saturday to avoid potentially long lines the next day. Your future (hungry) self will thank you.